“Ber months” na nga at bukas makalawa ay pasko na naman kaya bilang advance regalo ko sa inyo, narito ang isang blogerong ating kikilalanin.
Name/Alias: Adrian Benipayo
Birthdate: July 15
Civil status: Single and ready to mingle
Blog name: The Feed
Blog URL: adrianbenipayo.blogspot.com
Twitter username: @adrianbenipayo
Favorite Hashtag: #FoodTripFriday
Favorite sleeping position: lying on my stomach
Sexiest word: BACON
Sexiest time of the day: all-day everyday
Hottest Film: Inferno?
Hottest website: http://www.thefeed.com.nu
Pick-up Lines: Floor wax kaba? Kasi I love you! Ay, nadulas ako.
Collection: perfumes and jackets
“JUST FOR FUN” QUESTIONS
1. Sino ka sa loob at labas ng blog world?
— My blog reflects my personality. I write about things na gusto ko, not because I am obliged to write about them.
2. Ano ang kwento bakit naisipan mong pumasok sa mundo ng mga blogero?
— It all started with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV7HMNgGRiU. Then I realized na napakalaki pala ng impact ng ginawa ko to inspire other people. And I guess, through my blog I get to inspire, inform and and make people happy.
3. Ano ang mga bagay na natutunan mo mula sa pag-bablog? Ano ang mga di makakalimutang karanasan mo sa pagba-blog?
— Through blogging I learned to be more expressive with my own personal opinions. Through blogging I get to meet new friends and gain new experiences.
4. Ano ang ilang “facts” na hindi namin alam tungkol sa iyong blog?
— I treat my blog as a television network. Bawat content ay isang palabas. And to keep your audiences wanting more and to keep them interested in “watching” your channel, kelangan may variety. Kelangan visually pleasing siya and at the same time may sustansiyasa content.
5. Ano ang responsibilidad ng isang blogero? May maipapayo ka ba sa mga kapwa mo blogero at sa mga nais maging blogero?
— And isang blogger ay maihahalintulad din sa mga artista, sa mga news reporters, sa mga celebrities. Ang isang blogger ay maituturing din na isang public figure. At bilang isang public figure, you have social responsibilities. You have the power to inform, educate and inspire other people. Unfortunately, may ibang mga bloggers na nag-aabuso nito. Media is power. And with this power comes great responsibilities.
6. Ano ang madalas laman ng bag na gamit mo?
— Wallet, facial wash, tablet, camera, cellphones and perfume.Iwas snatch lang ha.
7. Craziest thing you’ve done noong grade school days mo? high school days mo? college days mo?
Gradeschool: Proposed to a teacher.
Highschool: Brought a pet snake in class without anyone knowing.
College: Made a term paper for a subject and added lyrics of a song in the middle part. I think I got a 96% or a 97% grade on that one.
8. Pinakamalaking halaga ng pera na nahawakan mo?
— It’s not about how much it is but kung gaano mo pinaghirapan ma-earn yung perang yun.
9. What can you say about GMA, ABS-CBN, and TV5? Best and worst PH’s TV series?
— Here’s my take on this matter: http://adrianbenipayo.blogspot.com/2012/11/netizens-choice-awards-favorite-tv.html
10. Coffee, Milk or Tea? Brief, Boxer short or Boxer brief? Shave, Trim or Forest?
— Milk Tea.Boxer brief.Rebonded.
11. Inspirasyon mo sa buhay?
— Hanggat may napapangiti akong tao and as long as someone appreciates what I do, I’m happy.
12. Describe yourself bilang estudyante noon? Bilang isang binata ngayon? Bilang isang ama soon?
— I was a goody two-shoes back in the days. Good boy kung baga. Ngayon, I try to discover new things and experiences as much as I can. While I still can. I am free-willed and ready to take on any challenge with a smile. My take on being a father? I don’t mind that for now. Mas inaalala ko pa kung paano makahanap ng matinong girlfriend sa panahon ngayon.
13. Describe your sex life in one word.
14. Your way to say I’m sorry?
— Just say it with sincerity. It’s the best and most effective way to say it.
Your way to show your anger?
— Smile and pretend nothing is wrong and suddenly give them that “look”.
15. Ilang beses ka naliligo sa isang araw?
— Twice. Mahal ang Evian.
16. Favorite line or quotations?
— You can’t wait for a good life to come. You have to make one.
17. Latest updates sa buhay mo?
— Just check out my social media sites. It’s always updated
YOUR THOUGHTS ON…
Social Media: What we thought would be just a trend is actually here to stay. The people have found a new avenue to inform and be informed and stay connected. Media has once again evolved. There is now so much interactivity.
Blogging: Blogging is not always about the numbers. It’s not always about your site ranking. It’s all about content. Blogging takes a lot of responsibility. You are responsible on what content you feed to your readers.
Life: Life will always be unfair. Deal with it. You just have to learn the work around to be happy.
Success: You will never be successful until you are satisfied.
Education: School serves as your foundation in creating the “You” that you wish to be in the future.
Happiness: It’s a choice. We can choose to be happy.
Love: There’s a thin line between love and lust.
Virginity: Don’t be a hypocrite. Do it if you want to. You just gotta be aware of what you are losing. There’s no turning back.
Justice in PH: Mas accurate pa ang paggamit ng Magic 8 ball.
Online Games: Nakakasira ng future at nakakataas ng kuryente.
Long Distance Relationship: It works if both of you have no trust issues.
OFW: Hindi sila mayaman tulad ng iniisip ng iba. Not because they are overseas doesn’t mean it’s not hard-earned money. Mas mahirap ang buhay sa ibang bansa.
Friends: Marami sila pero hindi lahat totoo.
RH Law: Common sense:Lugaw na lang ang kinakain ng pamilya mo, magpapabuntis ka pa? Ulit? After 2 months? Hindi nakakabusog at nai-pangbabayad ng gastusin ang pagmamahal. This is where proper education is needed.
1. What if may time machine ka, anong panahon o pangyayari ang gusto mong
— Wala. Everything happens for a reason. I am not who I am today kung hindi mangyayari yung mga bagay sa nakaraan. But to answer your question, siguro yung time na bago i-announce yung numbers nang grand lotto jackpot na P300M++. Mayaman na sana ako ngayon at marami nang natulungan.
2. What if bibigyan ka ng power na lumipad, saang lugar ka pupunta at sino ang iyong isasama?
— Sa Alcatraz. Ililipad ko dun yung mga pulitikong puno ng katiwalian.
3. What if papipiliin ka: Yaman, Kasikatan, o Hitsura? Anong pipiliin mo at bakit?
— Ang yaman nauubos.Ang kasikatan may kadahilanan. Ang hitsura ay nadodoktor. Diskarte ang kailangan.Kung meron ka nito, makukuha mo ang tatlo.
4. What if lilisan ka na ngayon, anong huling hiling mo?
— Pa-cr muna.Malayo ata ang biyahe.
5. What if gagawa ka ng aklat, anong pamagat ang gusto mo?
— “Bakit hindi mo gusto ang may gusto sa’yo.”
SHOW IT OFF
1. Ano ang favorite photo mo na madalas mong tinitingnan?
2. Can you show us some photo of your boy crush and girl crush (kung meron)?
3. Ano ang mga makikita namin sa loob ng kwarto mo?
4. Ano ang pinakamahal na bagay na nabili mo sa abroad o dito sa Pilipinas?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. One of those best moments in your life?
7. Things that you can’t live without?
8. Do you have a wacky photo of yourself?
9. Ano usually ang madalas mong suot na pambahay? Panlakad? Pantulog?
10. Sexiest photo you have in your wallet?
— I don’t have photos in my wallet
11. Photo that best describe you as a person?
Photo taken as of writing this message.
Napaka-ikli ng buhay. Hindi natin alam kung kelan tayo mawawala sa mundo. Sa oras na dumating yung “moment” na yun na kinakailangan mo nang magpaalam, handa ka na ba? Ask yourself, was I able to make the most out of my life? Did I serve my purpose? Na-sulit ko ba yung time na nabubuhay pa ako?
Do what you want to do. Eat what you want to eat. Go wherever you want to go. Do whatever that makes you happy. Life has full of wonderful things instore for you. Explore. Get out of your comfort zone. Live your life without regrets. Dance, love, get hurt and learn. Life is too short. Go, do it!